Beginning Behavior Consulting - 2021-09
- Are you new to behavior consulting, or thinking about starting working in behavior?
- Are you already consulting and looking for advice regarding more advanced cases?
- Are you looking for help with specific cases, or kinds of cases?
- Understand how to determine and acknowledge your skill level.
- Examine the difference between training and behavior modification.
- Understand the basic principles of behavior modification and how they apply to all situations
- Understand how to communicate your expectations and clients' options prior to accepting more challenging cases.
- Understand how to write behavior plans clients can follow.
- Explore how to motivate clients to implement plans requiring a heavy level of commitment and follow-through.
- See https://m.iaabc.org/courses/beginning-behavior-consulting/ to register.